Saturday, December 1, 2007

Okay, I know it's been awhile since I posted, but...

MY DGA APPLICATION IS FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I spent most of this week finishing my application and mailed it out on Thursday. It was quite an experience. I think I stated on here before that it was like filling out a college application. There were five essay questions in addition to requiring a work history, resume, and college transcript. I was so focused on it that I even forgot to bring the camera to class with me on Tuesday night. Anyway, it's done and hopefully I'll hear good news from them in February.

In the meantime, I've started house and pet sitting for Raymah & Hutch. Unfortunately, I don't seem to have cell phone service anywhere in the town where they live. I can still check my messages though, so I will get back to you. I have a big day tomorrow (today) so I'm headed to bed now.

No comments: