Tuesday, February 26, 2008

I didn't want to let a week go by without posting.

Monday night was very loud at the local music show. We were filming a local punk/pop band. They were pretty good and I was moving my camera almost the entire shoot. I learn more each time I participate and I have a lot of fun. I'm back working in a nearby state at the research company and getting lots of compliments. I stayed home tonight because of an ice storm. My car might get looked at on Thursday night. I'll keep you all posted.

1 comment:

Raymah said...

Hi Alicia,
Glad you are still around. Two things. One is to let you know I had an auto accident last week on I-84 - I was hit by someone else - and I fractured my sternum. Now that is painful.
Two is - we are going away April 12-19 - do you think you'll be in the area and if so would you like to house sit and dog walk. If you're working and can't walk the dogs, I can arrange for them to be walked.
Think about it and let me know.