Saturday, February 9, 2008

Busy week...

I worked all day Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday I helped set up for the shoot of the City Council meeting. Bryn (the access coordinator for the TV station) brought his own time-lapse camera and filmed us setting up. He let me see the footage before we left and it looked really cool. Then, during the shoot itself, we had a few technical difficulties at first. Al (the executive director of the station) was able to fix the problems and we weren't knocked off the air this time. Bryn asked the camera operators for some new shots and he did some new things as a director. It was nice and I learned some new things. I goofed at one point, though, because Bryn asked me for a "crowd shot" and it took me a minute to figure out that he wanted me to turn around and get a shot of the audience.

Friday I faxed Steve's "out of work" doctor's note to his worker's comp insurance company and then drove out to the eastern part of the state. I made it to Steve's mom's around 5 PM. We had a lovely dinner of salmon, rice, and salad with Klondike bars for dessert. I got to see some of "Stargate Atlantis". Unfortunately, I didn't feel well so I spent a bit of time in the bathroom.

I did get between eight and nine hours of sleep last night and was able to make a pancake breakfast for Steve and his mom this morning. Then I drove Steve back home. It's been snowing but the roads were okay. The dogs really missed me and gave me a noisy greeting when I returned to Susan's. I'm really tired, and possibly fighting a cold because my throat hurts, so I've been vegging out watching "Lost". I'm soooooo glad that I borrowed season three from Steve.

Tomorrow and Monday I'll be driving Steve to some appointments and I have a dentist appointment on Monday as well.

No comments: