Friday, June 6, 2008

A little update

First, Caissa got three questions answered by Margaret Cho. See her blog for details.

I'm continuing with my diet and exercise routine. I've done my walk each morning and run errands at work. I even got to walk with Susan and the dogs one evening. The weather has been beautiful, even the rain. Tomorrow's forecast is for 90 degrees. Oy!

Tomorrow night I'll be operating a camera for the premiere of a new local concert series. It will be nice to get back behind the lens.

Wednesday I directed the Ways & Means committee meeting at work for the second time. I didn't make the same mistakes as last time, instead I made all new ones. :)

Thursday I met some friends after work and tonight I've been watching TV: new series Charlie Jade, Dr. Who, Numbers, House, and Battlestar Gallactica. It means staying up until 1 am but I really want to find out who the final Cylon is.

Next week will be crazy at work. We have six shoots to do in four nights. Scott will be doing four and I'll be doing the other two. One is an election results show that should be pretty interesting. Our schedule will be a bit erratic, thank goodness for my flexible work schedule.

Anyway, that's about it for now. I'll post my weight again on Friday.

No comments: