Monday, June 30, 2008

I'm talking with mom! :)

I got home from work around 7:20pm tonight. Since I arrived home I've nuked and eaten dinner, called my dad, called my sister, prepped most of my stuff for tomorrow, and called my mom. Dad & Jan are on vacation and having a relaxing time. Becky is enjoying being a mom of two and she has completed all her coursework at school. She is now qualified for the college of education at the school she attends. Yeah! Mom started a new job and and is doing a lot of babysitting of my nephews. Susan just got home from tennis and we are going to sit down and discuss finances and other stuff. It will be nice to have someone else to bounce my ideas off of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope all is well I keep checking to see if anything new is going on. call soon, I'll be at work tonight and saturday but otherwise I should be home.
love,
becky