Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Just hanging out.

Susan and I are chillin' watching "So You Think You Can Dance" (SYTYCD). The Cha Cha that was just performed was really hot! Mia Michaels' contemporary routine was fabulous! She said that she was imagining Tim Burton getting married when she choreographed it. I really saw it when she had the dancers use their hands and faces to mimic the face expansion of the Dietz's in "Beetlejuice".

Last night's live election show that I directed was another learning experience but it was kind of fun. I got us into the show fine but I had discovered, as I I went to start the backup tapes & dvds, that the AC in our control room was leaking badly. I felt it hitting my leg and turned around to see a large puddle creeping across the floor towards a power strip. I quickly turned off the AC and moved the electronics out of the way. I managed to find a bucket to catch the water and ran to the bathroom to get paper towels. All of this while the show was going on!

Finally, I'm glad that the temperature was about 20 degrees cooler today than the last two days. 102 degrees is just too hot for my taste. :)

No comments: