Friday, June 20, 2008

A couple of whimsies.

One of my dreams this morning involved me being a contestant on the TV show "So You Think You Can Dance". I was one of the final four or five dancers and was excited because I was going to the finale. I had been in the bottom two but the other person was cut. Unfortunately, the producers came to me after the show and told me they'd made a mistake. It was really the guy I had been on the chopping block with that they wanted to have in the finale. I was bummed but I understood. I couldn't believe how far I'd gotten as a non-dancer! :)

On my way to work I saw a cloud formation that looked a bit like one of the Basestar ships from the new "Battlestar Gallactica".

Also, I had more than 10,000 steps on Wednesday and more than 11,000 yesterday. I've already taken 9,760 today. Yeah, me!

1 comment:

Cami said...

I'm enjoying my morning cafecito and mango breakfast. HAHA. I would love to see you on "So You Think You Can Dance". :o) <3