Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Work is keeping me busy.

Scott says I'm doing a good job! I'm learning a lot and it's nice to have a varied schedule. I'm working 1-9pm tomorrow, because we have a school committee meeting, and Friday's hours will be determined by the amount of overtime I put in tomorrow.

I know some of you will find this hard to believe but I'm organizing things at work. I've been cleaning up the office and sorting DVD's so that we know where we are in our ripping, burning, and archiving process. The other two staff members have complimented me on my organizational skills.

In other news, I've been searching local grocery stores for the Morningstar Farms Veggie Dogs that I like and so far haven't turned up any. I'm going to try Big Y on my way home. I'm also going to stop by a bakery that was recommended to me for some brioche. I really want to try to make french toast with the brioche and so far I haven't been able to find any to do that with.

No comments: