Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My second day at work...

is a bit like my first, only more quiet. The TV station is helping a community radio station to get off the ground and they are putting in the signal tower today. My two co-workers are at there fixing problems.

Hold that thought---I just had to run and do something technical on my own! We lost sound during a show and I fixed it. It's a bit cramped behind the machines but I made it and we have sound again. Yeah!

Anyway, I've spent most of the day typing up my notes from yesterday and finishing entering the contact information for volunteers into my address book. I need to double check it and we have a show coming in to film at 2pm.

Last night I didn't get to go handheld on the live music show because we only had enough cable to run one handheld camera. Oh well. It was very loud and fast paced. It was good experience for me.

I enjoyed another leisurely breakfast this morning and continue to be grateful.

No comments: