Monday, May 19, 2008

I had a great time this weekend!

I spent Saturday with a group of friends at a local amusement park. It was a nice day even though I was really sore after riding the rides. I was able to play skeeball and pinball in the Arcade, which was good because I haven't played those in a while. I also managed to truly relax for a few minutes while eating lunch and drying off in the sun. We rode their water slide ("The Giant Flush") right before that. Oh, and I got a tattoo. Don't panic! It's just a temporary one. :) It looks great and pictures will be posted soon.

Sunday I caught up on my sleep and did chores.

This morning, before I went to work, I was watching TV while eating breakfast. One of those e-Harmony commercials came on and I looked up just in time to see Maggie, one of my friends from high school, in the commercial. She and her husband just celebrated their one year anniversary. I sent her an email apologizing for being out of touch and congratulating her.

No comments: