Friday, May 16, 2008

I have my veggie dogs!

They turned out to be on sale, too. I had some for lunch yesterday and today. Yum! :)

Last night I directed and ran audio at the same time for the school committee meeting. It was the first time that I've done both of those at once and it was the first time I've done a whole shoot. All four hours of it! It has definitely been a learning experience, seeing how the various school committees work. The previous one I saw seemed to get through business so quickly and---mostly---agreeably, that I wondered if they weren't really functioning in their oversight capacity. This one makes me wonder if there is some micro-managing going on. In addition, one of my co-workers pointed out that after four hours of discussion there were still no decisions made.

Right now I'm watching Sci. Fi. Friday. The Sarah Jane Adventures were cute and Dr. Who is making me laugh out loud. I had a dream earlier in the week that I saved the Doctor's life and then we kissed. It was a really nice dream.

No comments: