Saturday, May 10, 2008

Pictures of my new nephew






Tyler Richard was born on 5/3 at 9:26am he was 8lbs 6ozs and 22 inches long. He and Becky were released on Monday and are at home doing well. Becky wrote that Jacob is so excited to finally have a baby brother.

In other news, I really like my job and my flexible schedule is really nice. On Friday, because we had late nights on Wednesday and Thursday, I didn't have to be in until 2:50pm. Before I went to work I was able to check my P. O. Box, meet with some friends, get a bite to eat, and run some errands. I'm also getting a lot more exercise. I'm going to bite the bullet and start car shopping next week. I'm looking for something a year or two old that gets really good gas mileage. On Monday I'm going to schedule some Doctor appointments that I've been putting off because of my schedule. I have to admit that I slept most of today (because I was watching TV until 3am---Hooray again for Sci. Fi. Friday!) and then went out with some friends tonight. Tomorrow, Steve and I are going to his mom's. We're going out for sushi and he's agreed to do all the driving.

No comments: