Friday, December 5, 2008

New pics & New Year's Eve

Thought you guys would like to see a recent photo of me (it's about 18 degrees outside so I'm wearing layers) and I couldn't resist another shot of Casey (even with the evil, too-near-the-flash, eyes).





I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up to date with all of this blog (comments have gone unanswered, though I appreciate the folks who left them and attempted to start the conversation, and I will be updating my weight loss shortly since I've been keeping track even though I haven't been posting it) but I will be rectifying that soon. I may have mentioned earlier that I am attempting to have a social life and I just received an invitation to a New Year's Eve party. A friend of mine is hosting and one of his bands will be playing. I will probably know some of the other people there and am looking forward to meeting some new folks. Yeah!

No comments: