Monday, December 1, 2008

I bit the bullet...

I finally bought a portable DVD player! I got a really good deal at Target this weekend and was able to purchase one for $40. I wanted one for a really long time and it has already been put to good use. Now I don't have to borrow Susan's laptop just to watch a DVD.

In other news, I had a blast at work on Thursday morning filming a local high school football game. I love operating a camera and the game was exciting. I can't wait to see the DVD.

Unfortunately, when I left for work on Thursday, I discovered that one of my tires was very flat. Thankfully, Steve was able to pick me up and bring me to work. This morning I got two new snow tires put on for $231. I think that was reasonable but I'll be asking my mechanic (I wasn't able to have him do it) about it when I get an oil change later this month.

No comments: