Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Holidays Everyone!

I had a nice time with Steve's family. We played 20-minute Monopoly and ate a lot of good food. I made the green bean casserole as usual and I made pancakes and eggs for breakfast for all of us on Christmas day. Steve got me a jewelry box and a Hogwart's baseball cap. Steve's sister really liked the necklace, earrings, and stick pin that I made for her. Some of you have already received the gifts I made for you and others will be getting them soon. I was sick for a few days and wasn't able to finish everything on time. I will post pictures here soon of some of the things I made. I hope you are all doing well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you make those? I love my earings:) Thanks! We can't wait to see you soon!!!
Becky

Alicia said...

Yeah! I'm really glad that you like them. I enjoyed making them. Did Ken like his Miami Dolphins' colors ornament?