Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Whew!

Okay, I got a lot of career stuff done today. I sent my application for a job to one production company and sent my resume to another to be kept on file. I left a message for a third company to find out if they had any openings. I also sent out five networking letters to fellow alums. Yeah! Now, I'm going to be checking my email every five minutes to see if I hear back!

In other news, it's pity party time. My friend Jill and I are hosting a pity party on this section of my blog for all the fans of baseball teams that are out of the playoffs. The Yankees (my team) and the Phillies (her team) both lost in spectacular fashion. While we are, mostly, content to wait until next year, we would like to open the comments on this post for venting and commiseration. Have at it folks! :)

No comments: