Thursday, October 11, 2007

I'm going to be an aunt, again!

This is a shout out, CONGRATULATIONS!, to my sister. She is pregnant with her second child. My nephew is the cutest kid in the whole world (in my unbiased opinion :) ) and now he's going to have company. Yeah! Hopefully I'll get down to see my mom, sister, her hubby, and my nephew soon.

I'll be seeing my dad this weekend. He's coming to the eastern part of the state this weekend for the wedding of one of my uncles. Unfortunately, I won't be seeing my stepmom because she's staying at home since her father passed away last week. Her dad was a nice man and he will be missed.

I've done more career stuff (snail mailed a networking letter and left a message for another producer) and lots of errands over the last two days. I also made a yummy tuna dish for dinner tonight. I cooked tuna, baby bella mushrooms, scallions, and mixed stir fry veggies in a white zinfandel for about half an hour. I've been cooking a lot lately and I love it. It also helps to be able to buy lots of wild fish at Trader Joe's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Love you and hope to see you soon.
Becky