Sunday, October 28, 2007

What's new with me?

I made chocolate covered strawberries on Friday. They are really yummy! For some reason, though, I keep referring to them as cherries. Oh, well. :) I made the ganache for the strawberries myself, based on a recipe from Alton Brown's tv show, "Good Eats". He's really funny so I've been watching his show and "The Next Iron Chef".

Yesterday, a couple friends and I went to "Skeleton Crew Theater" as a fun Halloween activity. It was great! We laughed a lot, solved riddles, helped a little kid who was dressed as a pirate, and each won a prize. I now have a cute bracelet with a spider on it.

Today I took another long walk with Susan and the dogs. Allegra wore me out! This is a good thing because I'm getting lots of exercise.

Now I'm watching the Red Sox win, hopefully, the world series. Yeah! (Yes, I'm still a Yankees fan but I have no problem rooting for the Red Sox since the Yankees are done for the season.) It's also nice to root for the Red Sox because I can talk about it with my friends.

No comments: