Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My weekend and stuff.

Saturday morning I made chocolate chip pancakes for Susan and myself and then we took the garbage and recycling to the dump. I spent most of the afternoon working on some computer stuff that I'd been putting off. In the evening, I finally watched "Pretty Woman" all the way through. I liked it.

Sunday I walked a mile into the center of town to check out Fall Festival. I ate some popcorn and cotton candy, saw a live blacksmithing demo, and walked the mile back home. It was beautiful!

Monday night I found a bunch more production companies to apply to and a great website for finding jobs in the entertainment industry.

Today I took another beautiful walk outside with the changing leaves. I also heard back from another production company. They don't have any openings at the moment but they gave me the website they use for all their hiring and told me to sign up there. They also said to send them my resume. I'll be doing that tomorrow.

***Check out the new links I’ve added to this blog on the right hand navigation!***

No comments: