Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Not so random stuff

Okay, it's really warm and humid here. Yesterday, I had my exit interview at work to discuss owed pay, vacation days, bonus, health insurance, etc. It went really well and I got what I asked for. I discovered that there is a farmer's market about 100 feet from where I'm staying and was able to get IPM (Integrated Pest Management-not organic but not full of horrible chemicals either) corn, a nice variety of tomatoes, and some semi-local/non rbgh (bovine growth hormone) half and half in a glass bottle. Around 5pm I got a call I've been waiting for. It's my turn to read the library's copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I'll be picking it up later today. That's about it. I've got writing, bills, and resume stuff to do this afternoon and evening, plus some errands. Thanks to everyone who called or emailed for my birthday. I haven't checked my post office box this week so if you mailed me a card I'll be getting it soon. It's a great way to make my birthday last even longer. :)

No comments: