Friday, August 10, 2007

I feel better about my blog.

I was feeling a little sorry for my blog because it seemed like no one was reading it. There have only been two comments posted since I started and I felt like I was sending my words out into empty space. Recently, however, two of my friends (Raymah and Susan you two rock!) have told me they have enjoy reading it and they've even referenced some of my entries in our conversations. Yeah!

Update time: I left the house at a few minutes after ten this morning, only a few minutes behind when I had wanted to leave (I'm focusing, once again, on being on time/early for things because I've slipped back into the bad habit of being late). I ran an errand and then arrived early to meet Raymah for lunch. I showed her my China tour pics by inserting my photo cds into her computer. We had a nice lunch and I drove the rest of the way to where I used to live to check my post office box. (I got my new driver's license in the mail today!) I then came back into town to run some errands and now I'm getting ready to go out for sushi with another friend.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm reading your blog too. I'm fascinated by someone who is brave enough to leave a job and embark on a new adventure. I'm wishing you the best as you figure out how to work your way to your dream job.

Alicia said...

Thanks! I appreciate the good thoughts and it's nice to know that my friends and family are keeping up with me.