Friday, August 24, 2007

Boy, I didn't realize that more than a week had gone by.

I'm sorry for not posting in over a week. Things got away from me.

I wrapped up taking care of Max and Chloe last Saturday with a long day of household chores and moving to my next abode. I picked up Keith & Wendy at the airport at 8:30pm, brought them back to their place, talked with them for awhile, and then drove 30-40 minutes back up to Susan's. I went out to the eastern part of the state on Sunday to picnic with friends. We had a good time and I got to play catch (complete with baseball and mitts) and kick around a football. I also got some sun, which was nice.

Unfortunately, I spent most of Monday through Thursday watching TV. I love science fiction and suddenly I have access to the Sci. Fi. Channel and Spike TV. Oh, boy!

Today I am out enjoying the beautiful day, running errands, and catching up on my email here at the library. I'm at a table on the mezzanine because our library has laptops that can be checked out and used all over the library with free wi fi access. I plan on getting my hair cut today or tomorrow and I'm going to a farmstand on the way home to get corn, tomatoes, green beans, and other yummy stuff.

Oh, and I did go to Best Buy on Wednesday and got a really good deal. I purchased all five season's of "Angel" for $15.99 each! (I used my left over vacation money and my birthday money.)

That's it for now. I need to look at some sample resumes on the MHC-CDC website and then finish my errands so that I can go home and watch Doctor Who tonight. I can't wait to see an all new episode! Have I mentioned how cute David Tenant is? :)

1 comment:

Plunkybug said...

Have you seen all of Series 3 or any of Torchwood yet?