Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A couple of quick updates and a welcome to new readers

First of all, welcome some new readers in my family! Several of the relatives I saw on Saturday received an email from me this week with my blog address and have checked it out. Thank you all very much and enjoy!

Car News: I have decided to take the plunge and get my car fixed. It is going to cost $1100 but that's cheaper than buying a new car. The mechanic has come highly recommended and would have told me if it wasn't worth fixing.

Career Stuff: On Monday night our producer told us that the music show I run a camera for is working on a deal to have the show air to a potential 200 million homes in Europe! The one we filmed this week will be one of the first five shown. If you are in my area, be sure to check out this week's episode because you'll actually see me on screen. We were filming "in the round" (cameras on all sides of the band) and my camera and I seem to be in a lot of shots. At one point our director quipped that it was actually the Alicia show this week. :)

No comments: