Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My phone is fixed, mostly

and I went for a run today. The run was glorious. The ear pods that Raymah gave me, and my newfound freedom and willingness, really make it possible for me to be comfortable exercising in the cold. Otherwise, I get earaches. The sun was shining and the road was mostly clear. I didn't overdo it so it felt good.

I can once again make and receive calls on my cell phone! Unfortunately, I haven't been able to set up my voicemail. If I can't get it to work tomorrow morning I'll have to call Tracfone customer service again. Oh, well. I really like the new phone and the "iTap" feature it has. It allows me to type the whole word I want to enter and it figures it out. I was pretty tired of having to wait two or three seconds after typing each letter. Oh, and it looks like I have a lot more coverage area.

No comments: