Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's a beautiful day!

The weather today has been absolutely gorgeous! When I took my break at work I didn't need a vest or jacket. I was able to walk to my car to get a bag of stuff to donate to the Salvation Army store that's right around the corner. Then I headed to the bead store to visit my friend Laura. I really enjoyed the fresh air and the sunshine as I was walking around.

Not much else is going on. My car is completely legal (it passed inspection on Tuesday) but there is an annoying, intermittent, squeaking/chirping sound that I am keeping tabs on. I took it back to my mechanic but they didn't hear anything and said the breaks are fine.

One last thing: CSI season premiere tonight! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can hardly wait! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey,
Gald to read that all is well up there. Your new car is kinda "sporty" I like it! When are you getting your fanny down here? Your nephew is going to 1st grade for reading and doing well in K except for the physical altercation he got into... Tyler is sitting up on his own and cutting his first two teeth and we are crazy busy. Hope all is well.
Love ya,
Becky and family