Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Not much going on...

but I want to get back in the habit of posting regularly. I got a short email reply yesterday from the commercial station’s manager saying it would be okay to call next week. Last night I spent with some friends. I am really tired, seven hours of sleep a night doesn’t seem to be enough for me. Oh well, I’m going to try to go to bed early tonight so that I get eight hours.

My car saga still continues. Monday I had to have the knuckle and wheel bearing on the front passenger wheel replaced to the tune of $530. This morning, when I started the car, I heard a clicking behind the left side of the dashboard. It went away after awhile. I think it’s a fault in the alarm system (which I don’t use anyway, who wants to steal a 14 year old car with 310,000 miles on it?!) and I’ve emailed Saturn to see if I can disconnect the alarm system myself. As long as my car is safe to drive I’ll be grateful.

I’m at work right now but I’m lucky that I’m able to work on personal things in between phone calls because I’ve finished all my other tasks.

No comments: