Sunday, April 20, 2008

Hanging out with Ali & Alex.



I had a fabulous time with my family at our Passover Seder yesterday. We laughed a lot, caught up, and ate some great food. I met Amy (Les' wife)'s family and they are really nice. I arrived at Ali and Alex's around 10:45pm and we talked until almost one o'clock in the morning. After a good night's sleep, I had my traditional Passover breakfast of matzoh, butter, and honey. Alex and Ali have two adorable pets, a female dog named Abby and a male tiger kitty named Milo. Milo reminds me a lot of Emily and was on my bed getting pet first thing this morning. Ali and I are going to hook up with Nova in a little while and then go to the train station. I'm having a great time and really enjoying myself.

1 comment:

Cami said...

I always loved joining the JSU for Seder!