Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Live, from Dad's!

Nova and Ali saw me off at the train station on Sunday morning. The train was a few minutes late so we sat at a table and entertained each other with bad jokes. I had a pleasant trip down here. Dad and Aunt Donna picked me up from the train station around 4:30pm.

It's been nice spending time with Dad and Jan. I've been helping out mostly as Dad's chauffer and tv watching companion. :) Today is Dad's birthday. We're going to head over to Jan's parent's home for dinner and a party. Yesterday, a friend of Dad's stopped by to talk and it turned out that he is involved with the local community television station. I'm going to call them in a few minutes and see if I can stop by for a tour tomorrow or Friday. I think Dad's friend also mentioned that the station is hiring.

The weather is beautiful and I'm enjoying a week off from work.

No comments: