Thursday, September 25, 2008

Car & TV stuff

I heard from the woman from whom I am purchasing my new (to me) car. My check should clear by Tuesday and then she will overnight the title to me. My current car will not be legal to drive after Tuesday (inspection & insurance) but Susan said that I can drive her old one for a few days. Meanwhile, the new car is sitting in our driveway so our front yard looks a bit like a used car lot.

In other news, I have discovered Fancast.com. It's a great way to watch TV, free, online and without too many commercials. I've been plowing through "Doogie Howser, MD" and it's nice to realize that, even after almost 20 years (yikes!), it still makes me laugh.

That's about it. Work is going well and I finally sent most of you my updated contact info. along with my work blog address, since I update that blog more frequently than this one. I'm still getting used to how I feel about Allegra's loss (lots of things still remind me of her) but I think Casey is enjoying the extra attention she's getting from me.

No comments: