Friday, August 15, 2008

So much for this being a great way to keep up to date with me! :)

Sorry about that. I just haven't been able to get online as much recently. I did finally get my computer out of storage, and I bought a 1 GB USB drive for $10 at Target, so I should be able to type up blog posts in the comfort of my bedroom and quickly drop them online later at a computer with internet access. That should mean that this blog gets updated every few days again. Now, onto the good news.

I'm now using the fourth hole in my belt loop and I have hit the 20 pound weight loss mark! I'm continuing to be good about eating healthy foods and getting more exercise. and it's really paying off. I've even started some exercises to tone my arms. Anyway, I need to get back to work now but I will post soon with all the stuff I've been saving up to tell you all.

No comments: