Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The things that come into my brain!

Does anyone else out there see a resemblance between David Tennant (currently starring in "Dr. Who"), country star Brad Paisley, and Mark (one of the top 10 dancers on "So You Think You Can Dance" this season)? I was hoping to put up some pictures with this post. Sort of a "Separated at Birth?" thing but I haven't figured out how to right click on a Mac. :) Anyway, on to the updates!

We had a celebrity in the office today. Joseph Culp (actor/writer son of actor Robert Culp {"Greatest American Hero"}) came by to record an interview, with one of our regular producers, to help promote his new film "The Reflecting Pool". I loved watching Robert Culp when I was a kid and it turns out that I watched Joseph in an episode of "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine". He was also in an episode of "ER".

In other news, this weekend I attended my second Major League Baseball game. The Yankees beat the Okland A's in a very strange way. For the first time in 43 years the winning run was walked in because the batter was hit by the pitch with the bases loaded! The game went 12 innings but was a lot of fun. I went with a nice group of people and managed to avoid getting sunburned. Yeah!

At work I am branching out into a lot of computer work. I have been updating our website as well as our blog. I posted our first video blog---or vlog---entry last week and, as a result, will probably begin working on some training videos soon. I really like working with computers and blogging so this is a great fit for me. My boss has assured me that I don't have to worry about losing the production end of things because of all this. We are such a small office that everyone has to do a little of everything.

1 comment:

Cami said...

hey hey! It's so funny to get inside your head and see where Dr. Who meets SYTYCD. Who would have thought? Did you know you can get Facebook to import your blogposts. Let me know if you want to start doing it. <3

C