Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just checking in.

I got a chance to go through my emails tonight. Unfortunately, I still haven't been able to respond to all of them. If you are waiting for a response from me, I apologize and I will get to you soon. To my friends on Facebook, I'll get back on there at some point. I've been watching the Olympics so I haven't been getting much sleep. I just watched Shawn Johnson win the gold on balance beam and I will go to bed soon. In other news, I got a really good deal on a gift certificate to the bead store where my friend works. I purchased a $20 gift certificate for $12! Today I purchased the pieces for a special pair of earrings I am making and a pair of jewelers pliers. My generic leatherman (multi-tool) is great for wire cutting but it's pincers are too big to pinch the wire closed. Oh, I also joined a local Freecycle group (www.freecycle.org) in the hopes of getting a treadmill. Anyway, I need to get ready for bed but I've got lots more to tell you guys. Hopefully I'll remember it the next time I get to post. :)

No comments: