Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I'm home!

Hi All,

I arrived home (a fellow Alum's house) safely around 2:30am on Sunday after being in transit for 37 1/2 hours. I slept until noon and then went off to connect with my friend Susan who I'm staying with for the next two weeks. I'm now firmly ensconced at her place and enjoying not only her company, but that of her two dogs. They are sooooo cute!

I'm a little under the weather so I slept for about a day and a half once I arrived at Susan's and then returned to work yesterday. Being back at work is very strange---with this whole transition, but I made some good contacts during the tour and a fellow alumn is going to put me in touch with a producer when she gets back from the rest of the China tour.

One other note, I'm having technical problems with the voicemail on my cell phone. If you've left a message for me already, or you need to get a hold of me in the near future, please email me or post a comment to call you on this blog. I'll try to get a hold of my cell's customer service today.

No comments: