Thursday, June 21, 2007

Very First Post

Hi All,

I figured this blog would be a great way to keep in touch with my friends and family as I begin this period of transition in my life. So, here it goes...

I am moving most of my stuff into storage this Saturday and will be completely out of my apartment before 8am next Friday. From there I will head to MHC for rehearsals, and our Bon Voyage concert, before leaving for our two week Choral tour through China. When I return from China mid-July I will be staying with, and house-sitting for, friends in the area while I finish training my replacement at the Symphony. I should be done with that sometime in August and will turn my attention back to career stuff. I hope to finalize my plans and know if I'm moving to LA or NYC (to get a job in TV production) by the Fall.

In the meantime, personal and career updates will appear here so that we can still be close.

2 comments:

aretha30 said...

Alicia,
we love you and support you always!!! Keep in touch and let us know that your ok.
Becky

Alicia said...

Becky,

Thanks for your support! Keep checking this blog for the most up to date info. :)