Sunday, April 10, 2011

I Had Fun Playing Games

Last night Steve and I helped to celebrate a mutual friend's birthday. Our friend and his wife hosted a party at their house and, around 7pm, we all decided to go out for Chinese food. A little after 9pm we returned to their house to play games. The first game we played was the one that I had picked out for Steve and I to give Mike as his present. It's called "Unspeakable Words". Mike loves to play "Arkham Horror" so, since this scrabble type card game came with 30 little Cthulu tokens, I thought it was perfect for him. We had a lot of fun but, unfortunately, I lost my sanity pretty early in the game. Anyway, after two rounds of that we decided to play "Chrononauts" a game of time travel and wackiness, which I managed to win. Yay! :)

Today I did my taxes, and am pretty tired, but I'm happy they're done.

No comments: