Saturday, September 4, 2010

Busy, busy, busy.

I've been doing a lot of work covering our state and local elections for my job and have been getting to be creative as well. Unfortunately, some of my creativity was channeled into creating a short memorial video for one of our volunteers who passed away a couple of weeks ago. He was an amazing man who, at 84, was an inspiration and a lot of fun to play games with.

I'm sitting here watching coverage of the U. S. Open and catching up on all the Facebook emails that I missed over the last year and a half or two. I got up early this morning and made French Toast for breakfast. Yummy! Then I did some chores before I headed out to spend a few hours in town. The Farmers' Market was a great place to pick up fresh produce. I ate my Asian Pear as a snack when I got home and it was tasty. Steve's here too so we might play some Magic in a bit.

No comments: