Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'm bushed!

I was pretty good at watching less TV over the last two weeks, instead getting chores done. I ate well, did laundry, vacuumed the house, went grocery shopping, and even had time for some fun. Oh, and I finally watched "Lost" Season 5. I can't wait to see how the show ends! Anyway, writing about fun reminds me that I saw "Despicable Me" yesterday. It took a bit to find the last theater around here that was showing it but I did and it was a very satisfying movie. I laughed a lot and really appreciated the "in jokes" for Science Fiction Fans, James Bond Fans, and adults in general. Other than that, I'm hanging out, talking with my family, and playing games.

I lucked out on Friday and purchased "Monty Python Fluxx", used, for $7.50 at a local game store. I hadn't found it anywhere else for less than $14 so I grabbed it as soon as I saw it. I also picked up a game I hadn't tried yet, but had heard about, called "Chrononauts". It's a bit like the "Fluxx" games, in that the cards change what's going on in the game a lot, but it involves time travel and alternate realities. It is actually three games in one and only cost $5! Steve and I played it last night and it was okay but I think it will be better with more people. I'm psyched to try it again.

No comments: