Sunday, August 8, 2010

I had a great birthday party!

Thank you to everyone who came and I send good thoughts to those of you who missed it. I really had a good time, everyone seemed to enjoy themselves, and we ate lots of yummy food. This party was exactly what I wanted. I was able to spend time with friends, some of whom I hadn't seen in awhile, there was a lot of laughter, and we even played some games. I have uploaded the photo album from the party, and the one from Diana's wedding, so check them out below. I may have goofed up some familial relationship titles, and wasn't sure of a few people's names, so please let me know if you see something. I don't want to insult anyone. I'm pretty tired so I'm going to keep this post short. I just want you to know that I'm very happy. :)



No comments: