Thursday, March 26, 2009

Weird & Wonderful Work Stuff

I worked with an amazing volunteer on Tuesday night. She's 9 years old but she's really together. Her father, who used to volunteer with us, suggested she help us out because she makes music videos with her friends and writes plays. She reminds me a bit of me when I was her age. It turned out she had a great eye for camera shots and all the folks at the meeting thought she was adorable. I felt like I had another little sister when I was showing her around and teaching her how to direct. I think I was smiling the whole time.

today, we had weird hardware issues. One of our PC's keyboard became waterlogged and a computer kept shutting down on it's own. Scott finally had to take a panel off of the side of it because we could smell something burning. After that, it seemed to go back to working normally. :)

No comments: