Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm feeling much better now!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I was really sick. I went back to work this week but am still resting a lot. Last night I watched the series finale of "Battlestar Galactica". It was good but I was blubbering for most of the last hour of it. I was still thinking about it today as I got ready to go see the Metropolitan Opera's live simulcast in HD of Bellini's "La Somnambula". That was also quite good though the setting of it was a little odd. They decided to stage it as a play within a play but then they kept blurring the lines of what was "real life" and what was rehearsal. I found it a bit jarring but kept getting back into it because the music was melodic and upbeat and the singers were very good. Unfortunately, just going to see the opera has exhausted me and all I really want to do is take a nap. I decided I should probably eat something first so I'm waiting for a pot of water to boil. After I eat some spaghetti I'll, hopefully, sleep. Oh, and I'm writing a radio play. :) I'll tell you all more about that soon.

No comments: