Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Recent Event Photos & Video

So, I'm pretty behind on blogging but I really wanted to share this stuff with you. I've been getting together with friends on the weekends to play games. Here Mike, his wife Michelle, Steve, and I are playing "Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game". It was a lot of fun even though we lost because Admiral Adama turned out to be a Cylon. Darnit!






Next, my sister graduated from college! I'm soooooooooo proud of her and she's going to be a great teacher. My mom, sister, her mother-in-law, and I had our nails done (yes, I can do girly things once in a while!) the day before Becky's commencement ceremony. This picture is of me at the salon after my nails have been painted a pale lavender:






















It was also nice to spend time with my nephews. In this picture my older nephew, Jacob, and I are playing "Risk". He and I played for about 4 hours. Did I mention he's only seven? His dad, Ken, and Ken's mother are also at the table.






Finally, here's some video I accidentally took of the family after the graduation ceremony. I'll try to post the whole photo album soon.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Congrats on the family fun and you look great, Alicia!!

Alicia said...

Thanks Caissa! Sorry, somehow I missed your comment until now. I hope you and your family are doing well too. :)