Saturday, January 9, 2010

Photos I've been meaning to post.

(In no particular order)

Christmas 2009 at Steve's mom's house:

Me on my snowboard last weekend (I hope to post a slideshow of this soon!):

Hannukah 2009 at my house:

Hannukah 2009 with a good chunk of my family:

Me on a date! Psych! Me on the set of my friend's parody of "The Bridges of Madison County", not coming soon to a theatre near you (my acting skills are pretty rusty):

Wire wrapped pendant (my first!) that I made today with a stone an acquaintance gave me as a New Year's present:

My second (and awesome, in my opinion) wire wrapping project. These were stones that Susan's aunt picked up on a beach and tumbled, that Susan asked me to turn into earrings. Thanks to some terrific tutelage at my local bead store, this is the result:

2 comments:

Cami said...

Great work!! I used to wrap crystals and sell them when I was a teenager. I loved it!! <3

Alicia said...

Thanks Caissa! I really enjoyed them and now I'm a wire wrapping fiend. :)