Thursday, January 29, 2009

I weathered the storm. :)

I worked from home yesterday so I didn't have to brave the sleet & freezing rain we had. I really love being able to work from home occasionally. I stayed in my PJs all day and got to pet Casey whenever I felt like it. Today, on my way back to my car after work, I noticed a couple of pretty things. The first was a conjunction of a planet (Venus maybe?) and the quarter Moon. The second was the lights pointing up at a statue from under the snow and ice. That was cool! Oh, and I had an interesting dream last night involving my family and the TV show "The Eleventh Hour". I wrote it down and will hopefully post it on my dream blog soon. I hope you are all well. Oh, and I will probably post soon about my recent trip down the coast to see my family. My sister pointed out to me that I haven't really mentioned it on here yet. I had a good time but have been recovering from a cold since I returned. I'm focusing on getting enough sleep and fluids so I haven't been posting as much.

No comments: